We take pleasure to announce starting of our Online Alumni Section. This section is specially dedicated and designed for our students who had passed from our Institution or are currently studying in the institution. Here you can find details about your classmates or can search through info about other students also.
Have a Happy Alumni Time!
Alumni Association under the name “Mooljians” is formed with the following objectives:
- To promote socio-cultural activities
- To establish a dialogue between the College and
the alumni’s and discuss matters of common interest
- To establish liaison between the College students and the past students by arranging get-together or meetings thereby using the knowledge and experience of the distinguished past students
- To seek sponsorships for organizing useful activities for the overall development of College students
- To provide a platform for interaction with students of the College
- It is a practice to contact and invite past students on various occasions like Inter-University Tournaments, Silver and Golden Jubilee celebrations, workshops, annual social gathering and other special events.
List of activities during the last two years.
- The alumni associations have organized various activities like guest lectures by prominent alumni such as Adv. Ujjwal Nikam; Padmashree awarded Marathi Poet Dr. N. D. Mahanor; Hindi Critic Dr. Shankar Pumtambekar; Mr. Amol Bhavsar, Asst. Production Manager, Hapkins, Mumbai; Industrialist Dr. K. C. Patil; Ku. Meera Kulkarni, a full-time social worker in the North-East India contributing to the spread of education; Jayesh Doshi, Chartered Accountant and Tax Consultant.
- The departmental alumni associations organized alumni meets.
- The alumni extended their help in employment of the students and support in the various projects and activities.
our alumni occupying prominent positions:
- Her Highness, Smt. Pratibhatai Patil, The Ex-President of India
- Padmashri N. D. Mahanor, a renowned Marathi Poet and Recipient of Sahitya Academy Award and Padma Award Winner 2010
- Dr. R. S. Mali, Ex-Vice Chancellor, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and renowned scientist of international repute in chemistry
- Advocate Ujjwal Nikam, Public Prosecutor, Maharashtra State
- Shri. Sureshkumar Jain, Ex-Minister, M. L. A. Maharashtra State
- Shri. Haribhau Jawale , M.P. of India
- Shri. Jayprakash Baviskar, Ex-M.L.A., Maharashtra State
- Dr. Vikas Nadkarni, Ex-Director, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Shri. D. N. Chaudhari, Ex-State Election Commissioner, Ex-Chief Secretary, Department of Law and Judiciary, Maharashtra State
- Shri. Ashok Jain, Vice Chairman, Jain Group of Industries, Jalgaon
- Mr. Vijay Baviskar, Editor Daily ‘Lokmat’
- Shri. Vidyadhar Panat, Vice Chancellor, Purnavad University, Jalgaon
- Shri. Sandip Mehta, Telefilm Actor
- Miss Nisha Kolhe, Eminent Cyclist, Shiv Chhatrapati Award Winner
- Miss Madhuvanti Pargaonkar, International Player
- Shri. Milind Phatak, Treasury Manager, Reliance, Mumbai
- Dr. R. V. Chaudhari, Senior Scientist, N. C. L., Pune
- Dr. Avinash Acharya, Eminent Banker
- Bhalchandra Patil, Industrialist and Chairman, Jalgaon People’s Bank
- Nitin Chinchole, Industrialist
- Vinay Sathe, Industrialist
- Nilesh Khare, Editor, Star News
181total visits,1visits today